Pk: Paperinik Fan Zone

Bankin' the Duck

« Older   Newer »
Denny NG
view post Posted on 6/8/2012, 21:06

http://duckbanker.blogspot.com/

Banker, il traduttore delle storie pikappiche in inglese, ha creato un nuovo blog molto particolare: Bankin' the duck, dove l'autore scrive recensioni satiriche (sullo stle di Nonciclopedia) delle storie pikappiche.

Per ora sono disponibili le prime due storie di PKNA: Evroniani ed il Vento del tempo.

Godetevele, e non fatevi prendere dalla sindrome dei sentimenti offesi! ;)

view post Posted on 6/8/2012, 22:12

Millennium Pker

Group:
GDR Commaster

Terrible... XD

Here's further proof that One's a creep. He's for whatever reason been scanning Lyla Lay's body with any kind of scanning he could think of.

--------------------------------------

Donald gets to explain things to One about Lyla Lay being a damn artificial intelligence, and the green head immediately turns horny and somewhere in his hardware, a subroutine for popping a boner just activated. Hey, you don't think there's anything more to this machine creating Robolab which would then develop Lyla Lay, and then getting himself a body of his own? What kind of a normal person are you?

view post Posted on 6/8/2012, 23:59

Member of Public Security Section 9

Group:
GDR Master

Abbastanza simpatico, non c'č che dire! :lol:

view post Posted on 7/8/2012, 08:24

Millennium Pker

Group:
GDR Commaster

e poi...

pkna

One's a peeping tom, by the way.

e anche:
pkna
It took technology of the 23rd century to solve this conundrum.

XD

view post Posted on 10/11/2014, 03:50

IT'S THE INFAMOUS HOGWARTS JAGUAR

Group:

They say if you truly love something you talk the biggest crap about it, criticize every part of it, rip the stories plus characters to shreds, and then laugh about it.

Banker/LordOfCorruption (Because last name does him justice) does just that...and then probably uses it all to wipe his unmentionables.But nonetheless, he loves the comics, and the ducks...especially the female ducks. Let's not get started on his personal harem of ducks.

Sadly he has stopped these posts because, really, who has the time to write up a long satirical synopsis of over 50+ issues? But in it's place he has been updating on comics, such as Double Duck and Pikappa (Superduck over here in North America. It's a dumb translation, I know, but we can blame Comixology for that and thank Banker for not using that name).

I really liked and enjoyed his snarky summaries since I'm always up for talking smack about my favorite characters. But all things come to an end, and to fulfill the desire for a summary of each issue there is a lovely Tumblr use who has written less cruel reviews for already half of the PKNA series. You can read their funny and critical posts HERE. But then again, their posts are long and far right now
; u ;

But now we get to watch as DoubleDuck is translated (slowly currently since Banker has translated all the issues published where he lives), Pikappa (if the issue is decent enough to keep his attention while translating), and await the next big PKNA update for him to translate.

Can I please be put in cryogenic sleep until the next big story release @ u @

Edited by MissEccentrical - 10/11/2014, 05:30

Web   Top
4 replies since 6/8/2012, 21:06   361 views